September 14, 2010

When I Grow Up

As a mom, I have so much fun daydreaming about what Macey will be like in high school, college, at her wedding, in her career, etc. I have a few thoughts on what her future might hold, and I'm happy to share just a few.
  • A celebrity quadruple-threat as a singer, dancer, actress and clothing designer. I could definitely see her as a little mogul, like Jennifer Lopez. Just call her Macey from the 'Ville. If you think I'm kidding, you should see her rock out to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.
  • A politician or city leader. For one, when we walk through the halls at church or down the aisles at Target, she's constantly waving, smiling and saying, "Heeeeyyy" to everyone we pass. Also, last night at her daddy's softball game, she brought me a cigarette butt and some chewed-up gum. She's just doing her part to keep our parks clean!
  • A dog whisperer. She has no fear when it comes to dogs of any shape, size, color, breed or demeanor. I realize that can be both good and bad, so I'm already trying to teach her not to sneak up on dogs and to gently pet, rather than hit which she loves to try first.
  • A stunt double. Did I mention she has no fear? I can see her jumping off trains and flying over skyscrapers any day. But maybe that would make her a superhero...
That's our girl...wild at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment