I'm sure there were other words that she said funny, and now that Easton is starting to talk more and more, I don't want to forget some of the cute ways they pronounce things.
Here's a short list of adorableness:
- Easton calls every single dog in the entire world. "Bay-ee." One of our dogs is named Bailey, and I guess she's his favorite. Don't tell Dorsey.
- Both Easton and Macey uses Bs for Fs. At least, it seems like Easton's starting to do that, but he doesn't talk nearly as much as Macey. No one does. Easton says "beet" for "feet," and Macey said "bish, brench bries, bunny..." you get the idea. I can tell she's slowly growing out of that, and it makes me sad.
- Macey calls the water fountain the water mountain. That might be my favorite.
- Macey thinks freckles are called sprinkles. She has two "sprinkles" on her hindquarters that she's especially proud of.
- Macey refers to basically all meat as chicken. Last night at dinner, she said, "Can I have some more salmon chicken, please."
- Recently I asked Macey if she knew where her brain was. She looked at me like I was nuts and pointed to her head. I thought she was a genius who just inherently knew the inner workings of her body, then I realized she thought I said braid. Not really a funny word, but funny nonetheless.