April 23, 2009

A Couple New Additions...

We've made a couple additions to little Macey's room recently. But it still looks pretty bare! Soon (when the border arrives) it'll start to look much more like a little baby girl's room!



I'm especially proud of this because I put it together all by myself! Well, we'll say 80% by myself. Greg came when I needed his help and quickly realized I put about 5 rails on backwards. BUT THEN, there was no stopping me!

(Don't worry folks, I was nowhere near when the crib was put together. She should sleep safely.)

1 comment:

  1. emily,
    i just noticed on facebook that you have this blog...

    i am beyond thrilled for you guys! i can't wait to see pictures of your sweet macey.

    may God grant you and your family many many years!
    xoxoxo
    -caitlyn manning

    ReplyDelete