December 3, 2012

Busy Day With My Girl!

This morning, Macey was all dressed up for her first-ever Christmas program at school, and both kids were actually excited about an impromptu photo shoot around the tree. Easton was going to his babysitter's house like a normal Monday, so that's why he's in play clothes. After I saw how great these pictures turned out, I was really regretting the fact that he isn't dressed cuter!
Oh well, I guess it's when you try to make everything too perfect that it all falls apart. The unplanned moments are often the best!


Precious!

Macey walking out with her class at the program!

Singing, singing, singing!

We went to Chick-fil-A with Lizzie, Aunt Sam, Granna and Grandma after the program!

This afternoon, Macey and I painted Christmas ornaments.

A day like today just takes a lot out of a girl...and dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment