October 6, 2010

21 Weeks Along: Little Carrot Top

This week really hasn't brought many changes with it, well at least none that I can see or feel. Poor Baby J still has no name, but he just might have some bedding to sleep on when he arrives! I'm quite certain that we've decided on that part, so at least he'll be snuggly and warm during his first little winter. A few people have asked if we actually have a name picked out but are keeping it to ourselves, and I can lay that mystery to rest. When we have a name, I'll be thrilled to share it, but until then we're all in the same boat with little nameless.

According to BabyCenter.com this week:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Now, I will say that the part about fluttering vs. kicking is true. All the sudden his movements are like BAM, I'm heeeerrreee! It's fun to sit and feel him moving around, but I'm anxious for the kicks to be hard enough for Greg to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment