October 24, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It hasn't been much of a secret that I'm bummed about going out of town today for a work trip. I don't mind traveling, but I've never left Macey. She's spent the night with my parents three times in her life, and each time we picked her up as early as possible the next morning.

But it looks like I'm definitely heading to Baltimore, so I better make the best of it! I decided to make a list of the things I know about Baltimore.
  1. Charm City Cakes (you know, Ace of Cakes) is in Baltimore. They're awesome, so Baltimore can't be that bad. 
  2. Joey Dorsey is from Baltimore. He's even more awesome than that Aces of Cakes people, so that should mean something. 
  3. At some point in his life, I think my dad lived in Baltimore. Well, I know he lived in Maryland. I have no clue what city. (Navy kid.)  
  4. This song from the musical "Hairspray"


And now you know everything I know about Baltimore! You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment