So, I've been looking for recipes where I can toss in lentils and add other veggies for some extra nutrition. Last night, I tried a stir fry that turned out very good! I forgot to take a picture, but that's probably OK, as it didn't look too beautiful.
Ingredients (You could probably throw in whatever you like, but these are just the things I used.)
Chicken breast (I cut up about 3 small ones.)
Brown rice (2 servings)
4 Egg whites
- Cook lentils and rice, then set aside.
- Scramble egg whites, then set aside.
- Heat olive oil (along with sea salt, garlic, pepper, etc.) on the stove, then add in the veggies to sautee for bit.
- Add in cut up chicken and sear until cooked all the way through.
- Add egg whites and brown rice and mix it all up until it's nice and hot!
- Top it off by adding soy sauce--enough for your personal taste.