November 13, 2013

34 Weeks

How Far Along: 34 weeks...So if you're keeping count, we're now just five weeks and one day away from Baby J's arrival!

Baby is the size of: A butternut squash. Anywhere between 4.5 and 5.5 pounds and around 19 inches long. I had a check-up on Monday (all is well) and was really hoping for an ultrasound to get a size estimate, but no such luck.

Sleep: Well, this isn't baby-related, but poor Easton has been sick since Saturday, so sleep has been lacking for both Greg and me. Poor kid just hasn't been resting well, but I'm hopeful that he's on the road to recovery so sleep will be better in the coming days. Crossing my fingers that he didn't pass anything on to me...momma really doesn't have time for strep throat right now.

Symptoms: Hungry a lot...what else is new?

Movement: LOTS. It's funny, at this point he/she definitely seems to have regular wake and sleep times because I feel so much movement in the morning and in the late evening, but then just mild movement during the time in between. When Baby J gets to going, my stomach looks alien-like because it's all over the place! At my check-up on Monday, my doctor said baby has turned head down and dropped lower.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: Right now, nothing in particular. I'm attempting to cut back on sweets--ha.

Best moment of the week: Hearing that the baby has dropped lower. Not that it really matters because it'll most likely be a scheduled c-section, but it was still exciting to hear that baby's doing what it's supposed to!

Gender: At this point, I really, really don't know. I've been team blue all along, but sometimes I imagine a baby girl.

What I’m looking forward to: Definitely excited about the baby shower this weekend! And I'm really looking forward to me and this (rather large) baby bump jamming at the Justin Timberlake concert next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment