November 7, 2013

33 Weeks

Not the best picture, but you can't always look adorable. :-)
How Far Along: 33 weeks (and one day).

Baby is the size of: A durian--seriously I think they make these fruits up sometimes. Anywhere from 4 to 5 pounds and around 19 inches, which I believe. I keep thinking this baby will be our biggest  yet, even though (so far) I've gained the least amount of weight. I feel like there's a lot of baby in there!

Sleep: It's weird. Lately, I've been getting up a ton throughout the night (bathroom breaks, the kids coming in our room, dogs roaming around, etc.), so obviously my night's haven't been incredibly restful, but somehow I haven't been exhausted during the day. Don't get me wrong, when 9 p.m. hits, the bed is calling my name, but I'm thankful to still have lots of energy during the day.

Symptoms: Hungry all the time...further confirming my suspicions that this kid's large.

Movement: This baby doesn't mess around. Some of the kicks and squirms lately are less precious and more jab-like, but I'm happy to know he/she is moving around like crazy in there. I'm not sure if it's an active baby, or if it's just trying to claw its way out.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: Right now, nothing in particular...Though I have still been thinking a lot about Chili's, which is really random. I couldn't tell you the last time I was there. Greg are I are going Christmas shopping this weekend, so we may satisfy that craving during a kid-free lunch!

Best moment of the week: Being able to finally say that our baby will be here NEXT MONTH. Oh, I love it! Six weeks from today (unless baby comes earlier) I'll be holding my precious little one.

Gender: At this point, I really, really don't know. I've been team blue all along, but sometimes I imagine a baby girl.

What I’m looking forward to: Hmmm...let's see. Next week will be great. Not only do I have a check-up, but some sweet, sweet friends are hosting a baby shower, which will be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment