November 19, 2013

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks (tomorrow)

Baby is the size of: A honeydew melon. About 20 inches long and around 5 to 5.5 pounds. I'm putting my money on longer than 20 inches, but that's just me!

Sleep: Lacking. But right now, my thoughts on this topic are a little skewed because Baby J and I went to the Justin Timberlake concert last night. We didn't get home until 1:30 a.m., so I'm exhausted in every way possible.

Symptoms: Sleepy. And I get hot way too easily! I'm definitely enjoying these cooler temperatures.

Movement: We still have an active baby, but I feel like he/she must be getting pretty settled in its head-down position because the movements are less all over the place.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: As per usual, I'm cutting back on sweets, BUT this week (which means yesterday and today), I've had none. That's no small feat for me and this sweet tooth!

Best moment of the week: The baby shower, hosted by three very good friends, was absolutely perfect. It's pretty amazing to have so many people who love this precious baby already!

Gender: Your guess is as good as mine...I just have no inkling of an idea these days.

What I’m looking forward to: First and foremost, going to bed tonight. Baby-related excitement would have to be next week's check-up. I love getting updates from the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment