December 18, 2013

39 Weeks

How Far Along: 39 weeks! TOMORROW is baby day!!!!!!

Baby is the size of: A watermelon. Yesterday, the lovely ladies in my office started a pool to guess gender, weight and length. The guesses for weight are ranging anywhere between 6 pounds 15 ounces to 10 pounds 2 ounces. I'm hoping for somewhere right in the middle.


Total weight gain: Right at 40 pounds. Could have done better, but it could have been much worse. I'm just thankful the holiday season arrived at the end of my pregnancy. I've eaten more goodies lately than any person should!

Sleep: Not great this week, but oh well. Last night, I felt like I was starting to get sick (both kids are sick at our house right now) so I took some Tylenol for the headache and sore throat...it never even crossed my mind that the medicine would help with my achy hips/back while I was sleeping, but it sure did! I actually slept very good last night.

Symptoms: Hmmm...still waddling around like a duck as this baby drops lower and lower. I was just telling Greg this morning that even if we didn't have a c-section scheduled tomorrow, I bet the baby would be here soon because my Braxton Hicks contractions have become more intense and I've started feeling pretty crampy off and on.

Movement: Still rolling with the homies in there--not as many hard kicks/jabs.

Maternity Clothes: All of them...except I did buy some super comfy fleece pants at Target last weekend that I've been wearing a lot!

Go-to eats: Just sugar of any kind. It's ridiculous. I'm like freakin' Buddy the Elf.

Best moment of the week: Watching Macey pull off the next to last number from our Baby Countdown calendar. She was so excited to see that we'll meet this baby TOMORROW.

Gender: I just don't know. For the record, the consensus at the office is boy, and I'm usually thinking boy, but sometimes...sometimes I think about a sweet baby Sadie.

What I’m looking forward to: TOMORROW, duh! Oh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment