January 10, 2011

Macey's First Snow!

Ok, that's not really totally true. It snowed last February (I think...) when Macey was about 7 months old. But that doesn't count because she couldn't walk and didn't care at all about what was happening outside!

I was so excited to see all the snow falling last night, and I couldn't wait for the morning so Macey could play! Well, my prissy girl proved me wrong once again. While she LOVED seeing the snow from the window, when we went outside it was an entirely different story. Miss Priss stopped to wipe off her boots every time they got some snow on them, and she'd stop to wipe off her mittens after touching any snow. Then when she finally fell down in the snow, she said "cold...cold" (in Macey language) and wanted to go inside.

At one point, I tried making a snowball in an attempt to get her to actually play with the snow, and she just looked at me like I was an idiot! However, she did love walking up and down the driveway and on the sidewalks. She seemed to think it was funny to walk in the snow...without falling of course!
Oooohhhh, pretty.

Waiting on daddy!
What are these things on my hands?




Our backyard.
The other side of the backyard.
Snow on the boots. Not ok!

Let's just relax inside for a while, k?
Trying the snow again. This time in the front yard!
Our snowy house!
Our snowy street!

Wiping off the boots...
And wiping off the boots again!

No comments:

Post a Comment