February 22, 2011

A Little of This, A Little of That

I have so many pictures on Facebook, that I kind of forgot to add some to the blog! Here are some of our favorites from the past few days. I can't believe that our little man is already five days old. In some ways, we fumble around like we've never had a newborn before, and in other ways I feel like I've been his mommy for years and years.

Now, I'm sure this could change at any moment, but at this point it is amazing how different Easton and Macey are. We joke a lot that Macey came into this world talking (some say she gets it from her mom, but I think her daddy's just as much to blame), but so far Easton is very laid back and chill. I think it's because he knows he can't compete with his sister, so he just prefers to relax and enjoy life. My dad says little man is just the strong but silent type.
Macey wearing her Big Sis shirt for Easton's birthday!
Almost time to go to the hospital...
NOT a happy camper!
Hi, Easton!
Big boy.
Mommy and Easton!
Mommy and daddy with our little boy!
Silly daddy as always...
Proud papa
Go Tigers Go!
Macey meeting Easton for the first time.
Such a happy big sister!


Ready to go home, everyone!


Macey giving sweet kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment