October 9, 2013

29 Weeks

How Far Along: 29 weeks. It's crazy to be able to officially say that our baby will be here in 10 weeks or less. (Remember, unless Baby J comes earlier, this will be a c-section at week 39.)

Baby is the size of: An acorn squash. Didn't even know there was such a thing. Weighs anywhere from 2.5 to 3 pounds, which is probably about right for this little baby since he/she was measuring at 2 pounds 10 ounces last week at the doctor's office.

Sleep:Hip pain has been tough, but thankfully once I'm asleep, I've been sleeping really well.

Symptoms: Pretty frequent Braxton Hicks contractions, which is such an interesting experience after having them very rarely with the other two pregnancies. Nothing at all that's made me fear rushing to the hospital or anything like that, just enough to remind me that this baby will be here before I know it!

Movement: Pretty consistent (and very frequent) this week!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: I still haven't had any BBQ, but that still sounds really, really, really good right now. ATTENTION: Someone should get me some dang BBQ. Oh and sweets are kind of out of control lately. There may or may not be brownies baking in my oven as I type this...

Best moment of the week: Last night, Macey and Easton were laying beside me and talking to the baby, and Baby J started moving a lot! It was so sweet, like he already knows his brother and sister.

Gender: Still don't know. Even after last week's ultrasound, I know nothing. Because the main person doing last week's ultrasound was a student, I kept turning my head afraid I'd see something. Finally the sweet tech overseeing her said, "Trust me, this baby is so balled up and breech that there's no way you'll accidentally see something." We're all in the dark on this one! (Except God. He totally knows.)

What I’m looking forward to: Week 30! When I'm in the final set of weeks, it'll feel so much closer. And maybe I should get busy doing some baby-related stuff around the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment