October 31, 2013

32 Weeks

At my check-up this morning, all was well. Blood pressure still perfect, (shockingly) weight gain wasn't bad and everything is right on track. Per hospital rules, we can't officially schedule the c-section until three weeks prior, but my doctor is planning on Dec. 19, exactly seven weeks from today!

How Far Along: 32 weeks (and one day).

Baby is the size of: A pumpkin squash (fitting for Halloween!) Almost 4 lbs and around 19 inches! I believe every inch because I feel simultaneous movements from the tippy top to the very bottom of my belly.

Sleep: Hmmm...well, I can't complain too much because I know it could be much worse, but I'm not sure what a full night's sleep feels like anymore. There are numerous bathroom breaks and or mommy breaks when a little person comes into our room at night.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks have slowly returned, but nothing major at all. Starting to feel hot all the time and get tired much easier.

Movement: Lots and lots. This baby rarely slows down--I love it!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: Right now, nothing in particular...Though I have been thinking a lot about Chili's. Random. I couldn't tell you the last time I was there.

Best moment of the week: Over the weekend, we went through tubs and tubs of Macey and Easton's baby clothes. While that part wasn't fun, the end result of getting together all those precious baby clothes was so worth it. It won't be long until a little baby is getting lots of use out of them!

Gender: I'm still thinking boy, but who knows!

What I’m looking forward to: TOMORROW. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I can say, "We're having a baby next month!" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment