November 29, 2010

Deck the Halls with FREE Christmas Cards

As I have mentioned before, we've had quite a time getting a family picture for our annual Christmas card. It's been driving me crazy because I LOVE sending Christmas cards, and I love seeing photos on cards from friends and family. I was losing hope, until I came across this great deal from Shutterfly.com on a few friends' blogs. After I learned about their deal for bloggers, I was back on my mission!

This year, Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE holiday cards to bloggers willing to tell others about their products and this promotion. This was a no-brainer for me because I'm already a Shutterfly fan! For our first anniversary, I gave Greg a photo book that I created on Shutterfly. It's one of my favorite things to flip through from time to time.

I've had fun looking through the huge assortment of Christmas cards, and I have officially chosen my favorite for this year's card! (But that's a secret!) Here are some that I love:

So festive!

So simple, but beautiful.

Love all the photo options.
I also love their gift ideas--like photo calendars and coffee mugs. You put a grandbaby's face on ANYTHING, and it is the best gift ever for a grandparent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment