November 24, 2010

What's In a Name?

Lately, friends/family/total strangers are spending a lot of time attempting to name our baby. I mean, we haven't decided on anything so why not listen to some suggestions from others, right?

Let's at least make it fun!

Possible names inspired by my favorite University of Memphis Tigers players:
  • Richard Elmer Dorsey (a.k.a. Joey Dorsey)...Hmmm. Not so sure. Maybe Joseph?
  • William Coleman. I like it!
  • Rodney Dion Carney. Nah.
  • Chris Douglas Roberts. I like Christopher because it includes my maiden name. :-)
  • Anfernee Deon Hardaway. There's Dion/Deon again...but no.
Possible names inspired by my favorite actors:
  • Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg. Well, at least he gives me a lot of names to choose from...
  • Donald Edmond Wahlberg. Ummm, no.
  • David Andrew Samberg (you know, Andy Samberg). Maybe, Sammy?
  • Vincent Anthony Vaughn. Nope.
Possible names inspired by some of my dad's favorite things:
  • John Deere.
  • David Allan Coe.
  • Lennon, Paul, Ringo, George...take your pick.
  • Harley Davidson.
See what I have to work with, people? Now are you surprised that we haven't decided on a name?

No comments:

Post a Comment