- Talks way too long at the babysitter's house because I hate leaving my little girl for the day? (If you don't believe this, ask our babysitter.)
- Feels a tiny bit guilty when my child is watching Curious George rather than doing something "intellectually stimulating"?
- Worries about whether my child can eat too many bananas or drink too much milk/water/whatever? Seriously, who worries about that stuff?
- Gets scared of an ear infection the second my child touches her ear. (She's only had two in her whole life and the most recent one was a year ago...why do I think it's bound to happen every time she tugs her ear!?)
- Spends a lot of time guessing what my child might be when she grows up. My most recent guesses are veterinarian, member of an awesome dance crew or a comedian.
- Spends more time that anyone should thinking, "What if I'm actually having twins?" Ok, I guess that one's only for moms who are also currently pregnant.
- Firmly believes in the 3, 5, heck 10-second rule? If the snack on the floor is hers, I think she has every right to claim it and eat it.
- Really, really doesn't care about the "no white shoes after Labor Day rule." Seriously people, they're shoes. Who cares what color they are?
- In the same respect...who is perfectly OK if her socks doesn't totally match her outfit. Now, sometimes I do need the socks to match, but it will be OK if they don't.
- Probably laughs at inappropriate times in front my of child. Sometimes, burps are funny. It's just a fact.
- Thinks my mom is WAY smarter now that I have a child. She's always known a lot, but now she knows a lot more!
- Spent the first few months of my child's life thinking my family personally kept the pediatrician's office running around like crazy.
|Hehe, haha...playing in her old Bumbo seat that is way too small!|
|Reading to daddy and whichever dog will stop and listen.|