December 11, 2010

Still Growing...

I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I still have ten weeks left to keep growing. I guess the positive view would be, "Wow! Only ten weeks left until I meet our little boy!" So, I'll go with that one. But a lot of baby/belly growth can will happen in those ten short weeks...

I have a silly and completely unfounded premonition that Easton will be born around January 30 or 31, so if that turns out to be true, then I guess we just have eight weeks left! (Seriously, no medical reason or logic behind that prediction whatsover. Feel free to point that out when I'm still totally pregnant on February 1.)

My pictures have been pretty sporadic during this pregnancy. Basically, if I'm dressed decently for a dinner date or other occasion, we'll snap a picture!

30 weeks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment