December 31, 2010

The First of Many, I'm Sure

Because I don't think there's a place for this kind of thing in the ol' baby book, I decided to commemorate this moment on the blog...with all of you to share. Macey's first official injury!

Last night, our little tornado ran, tripped and fell right into the coffee table at my parents' house. I'm just shocked it's taken 17 months to get a cut like this! This injury came complete with a small gash, blood and not too many tears. She woke up from her morning nap pointing to her cut with a pitiful look on her face. Then she just started poking it and laughing...I think she's proud of her wound.

With the way this child plays, I anticipate many (many!) more bumps, bruises and cuts.


See how much better it looked this morning!
I'm a-ok!
Playing like a good girl at Mellow Mushroom, showing off her band-aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment