September 12, 2013

25 Weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks and one day. We'll hold this sweet baby in our arms in 14 weeks or less!

Baby is the size of: A rutabaga. I sincerely have no idea what that is, but the baby's approximately 13.5 inches and a pound and a half.

Sleep: I don't know what has changed, but I've been sleeping GREAT lately! Never long enough, of course, but getting really solid sleep, which is amazingly wonderful.

Total Weight Gain: Oh, around 15 pounds or so now...I'm determined to sloooow that down!

Symptoms: Nothing major...just growing.

Movement: Still a lot of movement, which I love!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes. None of those are maternity, they're just stretching out with me. :-)

Go-to eats: I basically shouldn't keep sweets in the house anymore because they disappear really quickly...it's weird.

Best moment of the week: Hearing his/her sweet heart beat last (163 bpm) Thursday at my check-up. AND realizing that I'll enter my third trimester the week of my next appointment, which means I'll start having check-ups every other week after that. Yay! (Worst moment...realizing that at my next check-up, I'll have the glucose test, flu shot and TDAP shot...horrific.)

Gender: No idea. I used to feel pretty confident that it was a boy, but now I don't really have a strong feeling either way.

What I’m looking forward to: Of course, the next big milestone is the third trimester, which is just three weeks away! I'm also looking forward to getting to work on the "nursery." This little one won't be in his/her own room until he's a bit older. Well actually, it'll share a room with brother or sister. Macey and Easton have their own room, and we have a playroom upstairs. I'm not ready to give up the playroom to make another bedroom, so for a while baby #3 will be in our room. We have a sitting area in our master bedroom that's the perfect size for a crib and chair, so I'm going to decorate that area and make it look as precious as possible for this sweet baby! I have some ideas that I'm excited about, but I probably won't really work on that until October...or November. Yeah, probably November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment