September 25, 2013

27 Weeks

How Far Along: 27 weeks. OH MY GOSH, in 12 weeks or less this baby will be in my arms! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, I'll calm down now.

Baby is the size of: Supposedly, a rutabaga, but I really think that's already been used a few weeks before. Obviously, I need to use the same website from week to week for the sake of consistency. Anywho, Baby J is a little more than 2 pounds and around 15 inches long. I keep thinking this baby will be a big one, so each week I kind of err on the side of the bigger measurements when looking at the averages. Macey was 7 pounds even, and Easton was 8 pounds 6 ounces, so I feel like this one will be over 9 pounds. Not really sure if that's scientific, but it makes sense to me.

Sleep: Hip pain is definitely rearing it's ugly head making it tough to fall asleep some nights, but overall I can't complain.

Total Weight Gain: Right at 20 pounds. And I think I'm officially don't answering this question for the remainder of the pregnancy. Everyone OK with that? Cool.

Symptoms: Just my old lady, achy hips. :-)

Movement: While there are days with more activity than others, the movements are very, very easily felt. He's already an active thing!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes.

Go-to eats: Pizza always sounds like an amazing idea. This week BBQ has been on my mind a lot. Memphis babies have to have their fair share of BBQ while in utero, right?

Best moment of the week: One night recently, I was laying down reading and it, was as if Baby J was doing the worm. The movements were crazy over the top and easily seen with my eyes. Greg was even able to watch it all.

Gender: Still don't know, but I have now officially dreamed of a baby boy twice...

What I’m looking forward to: The third trimester, of course! Just one week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment