September 18, 2013

26 Weeks!

How Far Along: 26 weeks. I cannot believe I'm just two weeks away from the third trimester!

Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce. Around 2 pounds and 12 inches (give or take).

Sleep: Even though the hip pain is coming back, I've been getting good, solid rest once I fall asleep.

Total Weight Gain: At this point, I'm really not sure because I haven't weighed this week. Oops!

Symptoms: Today, I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable...just an achy back and belly. I guess it's just par for the course until Baby J arrives.

Movement: Some days are more active than others, but I love feeling this precious thing move all around.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes, but my favorite clothes are my comfy lounging and/or work out clothes. None of those are maternity, they're just stretching out with me. :-)

Go-to eats: Pizza always sounds like an amazing idea.

Best moment of the week: Hmmm...I ordered my first baby-related item! So very excited!

Gender: Still no idea. I used to feel pretty confident that it was a boy, but now I don't really have a strong feeling either way.

What I’m looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to my next check up. I think they start bi-weekly check-ups in the third trimester to lessen moms' stress levels more than anything. At this point, I can get anxious about something and my mind can wander. It'll be so nice when I get an official doctor's report every two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment